Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for an exchange where I can comfortably trade cryptocurrencies - bitcoins, ethers, litecoins, etc. To be honest, some exotic digital assets do not interest me, the most popular cryptocurrencies would be enough.

Misura

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Coinwan cares about customer service, the variety of cryptocurrencies and the quality of the terminal (it has its own development with a high degree of protection).

Munri

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies on Coinwan, which got me interested. You can also withdraw in euros, which is a priority for me. The support is polite and explains everything thoroughly.

Desti

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion, Coinwan is a top crypto exchange, all cryptocurrencies known to me are traded. Trading volumes are huge, there are no problems with liquidity. Commissions are encouraging, even at the zero spot level they are well below the market average

Kristian

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if it’s possible to recommend the exchange to beginners, because there are a lot of things here, it’s really confusing. But the pros will definitely appreciate the capabilities of the application with deep analytics, charts and indicators

Tricy

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Their terminal is an explosion of information, at first it was wildly distracting. Now I'm used to it, I immediately find what I need. And so far this is the only thing I could find fault with. Because in terms of functionality, Coinwan is difficult to find an equal competitor in the market

Draap

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
A friend advised me to register on this platform. I can't say that I regretted my decision. Yes, I still can’t earn large sums, but it’s easy for 400-500 bucks on trading coins

Aklomen

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Coinwan is perfect for me. I work with both popular and unpopular cryptocurrencies and trade on the news. There are over 400 trading pairs on this exchange, which opens up a huge opportunity for me. Of the pluses, one can also note the opportunities for obtaining passive income

KorryMan

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Commissions for transactions are low, commissions for deposits and withdrawals are very low. Therefore, trading is more profitable than on other exchanges. There are as many as eight fiat currencies, and you can freely enter directly from a bank card and withdraw to it. In general, all operations are carried out very quickly, you do not need to wait several days

Clisto

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
The company pursues a client-oriented policy, commissions for transactions are lower than the market average) It's great that in addition to cryptocurrencies, there are pairs with fiat. On the technical side, there are no questions about the platform, the execution of transactions is fast

Chermotreb

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Registered on this platform a couple of weeks ago, but the first impression is already there. Even beginners will feel comfortable trading with the Coinwan exchange. The entry threshold is adequate, plus there are fixed commissions on the site. It was not difficult to deal with the terminal, it is simple, but at the same time functional

Lesli

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Minus - get ready for active trading on this platform. Coinwan hasn't taken care of passive earning methods as such. The only thing here to get additional income is a classic affiliate program

Goust

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
The company took care not only of the variety of cryptocurrencies. You can start working with fiat. It is convenient that in trading you can rely not only on your own funds, but also on credit leverage

Mactavish

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
There are no problems with the withdrawal of profit, there are a lot of payment methods to choose from

Shadow97

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
3 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t recommend using credit leverage for beginners, there is a big risk of losing a deposit due to the volatility of the crypto market. But professionals will appreciate this opportunity

Yaki

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
2 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I chose this exchange because of the low trading fees, which are on average 0.05% lower than the competition. The same can be said for withdrawal fees

Backi

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I am strictly interested in trading, so a review on the trading terminal. The web version is standard. I did not notice any technical problems, it trades comfortably. Lots of cryptocurrencies and a few fiats

Merfy

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I opened an account with Coinwan just this week, so I will share my first impressions. The exchange is not bad, the average crypto trader has enough trading tools, the platform is convenient, it is desirable to develop a mobile application

Pulsar98

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
4 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I can freely trade cryptocurrency, or I can invest in it and get a bonus

Sibmo

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
5 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Coinwan is definitely one of the best crypto exchanges. Minimal trading commission, huge amount of assets, large trading volumes, high speed of transactions

Benzer konular

Üst