Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
25 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
In addition to strong account protection, Coinwan is trustworthy with high daily trading volume and a large number of clients.

Seliknum

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
25 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Initially, I planned to start with a real account, but I had to open a demo account as well, since the verification process was long, and I wanted to evaluate the functionality of the exchange and see if it really has a convenient order setting system. For the sake of these conditions and registered. Everything worked well on the demo account, the real account pleases with stability.

Vlion

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
24 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that it is in development, I think it will appear soon. I came across a situation that I could not withdraw money for a long time, but everything went well.
This happens sometimes, I traded on several exchanges and unfortunately this problem cannot be completely eliminated.

Xivol

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
What else, in fact, did this exchange hook me with, besides fiat? Convenient affiliate program. Here the commissions are market-based, but with an affiliate program you can always reduce them.

Kevin

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
The crypto exchange fulfills its promises and cares about the high quality of customer service. The terminal works stably, I did not notice any slippages when executing transactions.

Frost

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
26 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
As for the withdrawal of funds, then there are no questions. The company does not throw with payments. For 8 months of working with this cryptocurrency exchange, there were only two delays, but not through her fault, but because of the payment system I use.

Kroll

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
As for the withdrawal of funds, then there are no questions. The company does not throw with payments. For 8 months of working with this cryptocurrency exchange, there were only two delays, but not through her fault, but because of the payment system I use.

Crop

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
The trading terminal is standard, buying / selling in one click. As a minus, I note the lack of mobile trading, because it is more convenient for many to trade from smartphones so as not to be tied to a PC. The referral is typical, I have 3 active partners, the payments are stable.

Gostman

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
27 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
The terminal works well, I did not notice any problems. I am very glad that there are pairs with fiats. All the same, more often than not, everyone trades crypto-crypto pairs.

Nestee

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Functionally, the trading terminal is convenient, there are many built-in indicators for charts. One common wallet, you can enter from bank cards and accounts, cryptocurrency wallets

Frenk

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
My advice is Coinwan. I can answer for this exchange. I myself trade here not for the first day and I am very satisfied, I advise everyone. What is the most important thing in a company? - Unhindered trade. Here it is.

Albert95

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
28 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Initially I tried it on a demo account, it seemed to work out well, I opened a real account. Verification according to KYC standards, real trading volumes.

Liston

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
29 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't notice any downsides in the trading process either. The advantages are the high speed of the terminal and application, large trading volumes, there are all the main altcoins.

Martell

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
29 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I mostly trade Ethereum, DOGE, Cardano, Abyss and a few others. The larger the trading volume, the better the commissions. Perhaps this is the case everywhere, but here it is complemented by the fast operation of the terminal.

Rotty

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Here, at least managers are not imposed with offers to replenish the deposit or invest somewhere. You decide everything on your own. And there are never any problems with the trading terminal. I don’t know if I will stay here for a long time, but in terms of trading, Coinwan does not have many worthy competitors.

Reisli

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I love to experiment. I can say exactly the same about the trading platform: its functionality includes everything you need to work, including a variety of charts, indicators, and transaction data. And nothing superfluous, so nothing distracts you while you work.

Primera

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
31 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
True, I was surprised that Coinwan does not have its own mobile application, but trading through a browser on a smartphone is also possible.

Hreni

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to make money on the market, and Coinwan has all the conditions to get a stable income.

Brist

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
1 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
A convenient terminal, low commissions, a fairly wide range of assets, and you can start working in just ten minutes: register, go through verification and replenish your account.

Benzer konular

Üst