Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
5 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Among the many cryptocurrency exchanges, I chose to trade with Coinwan. This is a dynamically developing project. To date, there are many coins here, and this number is constantly increasing

Xolbom

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
7 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
An excellent platform for active trading of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and other popular cryptocurrencies. There are many assets, both popular and exotic

Fudzio

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
7 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
there are several current staking programs with different interest rates - from 1.5% to 10% per year. Programs differ in a number of parameters, including the type of deposit - flexible or static. Flexible can be withdrawn at any time with recalculation of the rate

Krimas

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
7 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I started on the coinwan platform with a minimal deposit, as I prefer to test not on a demo, but on a real account. I liked the client-oriented approach and the fact that the terminal here is intuitive and functional. The platform does not fail in operation, there is enough liquidity for the prompt execution of transactions

Xtent

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Initially, I came here to trade Ethereum, because only here I found a really large pool of sellers and buyers for this crypt. As a result, I forgot about other exchanges and now I trade here, including Bitcoin. However, I recommend the exchange primarily to beginners. At a minimum, due to the convenient system of hints - exchange machines analyze the parameters of the transaction and immediately provide information about its profitability

Haber

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I will say on the affiliate program - this is an ideal option for passive income. Because the affiliate program is two-level, and from the first level you get as much as 50%, from the second - 10%

Xtent

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I will say on the affiliate program - this is an ideal option for passive income. Because the affiliate program is two-level, and from the first level you get as much as 50%, from the second - 10%
I agree, if you have a lot of friends who trade a lot, you can make good money only on a percentage😂

Kosie

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
8 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
For professional traders there is everything you need. In addition to a typical affiliate program, there are no options for passive income, the focus is on bidding. I also consider this a plus. I recommend the exchange

Tacumi

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
9 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
If we consider coinwan as part of its specialization (cryptocurrency trading), then I have practically no questions. I know that the company offers exclusively liquid instruments, the commission is low, the trading terminal works smoothly, the support service is always in touch

Traderr

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
9 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
offer a convenient trading and analytical platform from Tradeview. Also, there is quite an adequate commission for withdrawal. I am completely satisfied with the cooperation with coinwan, and I had no desire to change the exchange

Gliron

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
10 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Already having minimal knowledge in the field of crypto trading, I came to coinwan, as they attracted commissions. They are here, firstly, fixed. Secondly, very low, only 0.2%. The trading terminal itself is nothing new, although the “built-in” news reports are convenient

ArizonMan

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
11 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Margin, spot, futures, etc. A fresh solution is a repository of strategies. There you can peep someone's version and bring it to mind for yourself, the setting is multifaceted and adaptive

Numeg

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
11 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
In general, I am satisfied with the cooperation with the Bitbns cryptocurrency exchange. There are enough assets to choose from, and not only the most popular, but also little-known ones were included in the listing

Piter

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
traded futures very comfortably

Velasa

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
During trading on the stock exchange, I realized for myself that this is exactly the platform where I intend to progress as a professional

Hypnotized

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I planned to take cryptocurrency seriously, and I learned the basics of trading on coinwan. For this, the exchange suited me perfectly: there are underlying assets, the commission is adequate, there are no problems with the platform, and the company is also licensed. You don't need more to get started

Xizxil

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
there are all the necessary functions - charts, indicators, you can see the order book, transaction archives. In general, it is standard, the interface is not overloaded, trading is comfortable

Rubbo

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan provides comfortable conditions for fast margin trading. The platform is equally convenient for beginners and experienced traders

Benzer konular

Üst