Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
28 Eyl 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan was founded in Hong Kong in March 2020, and since then it has been on the forefront of the blockchain transformation. In April 2022, the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London.

Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by equipping our retail and institutional customers with a slew of innovative trading tools alongside exceptional liquidity and performance accessible to people from all walks.

Today, we offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the European economic area the opportunity to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure trading environment using advanced order types that allow you to devise and implement sophisticated trading strategies of your own.

With a polished and easy-to-use interface, you will always remain focused on what really counts – your trades, regardless of your experience level and whereabouts.

Developers of trading bots as well as algorithmic users will enjoy our state-of-the-art trading API that helps you make instant profits from even the smallest price discrepancies across cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

We charge the lowest trading fees in the market, and you can avail yourself of zero-fee trading by adding liquidity to the orderbooks. Cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge, and you can withdraw a wide array of coins at no cost as well.

Add to the mix the highest level of security that we adhere to at all times plus multilingual online support available 24/7, and you will get a trading platform that stands out from the rest of the bunch and offers the best trading experience in the field.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or a newcomer to crypto space, Coinwan will empower you to chart your own financial course for a better future.

Don’t wait and start investing in your independence with Coinwan now!

lumber8362

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
17 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I use only this platform, very simple. Verification was fast

Obinil

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
18 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I have been withdrawing my money for a long time, maybe in the future it will be faster

Iskor

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
18 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best, but easy to work with

Arnel

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
18 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
High referral payments, coinzh fills the need to quickly buy or sell, for this an additional plus

Nano

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
19 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Recommended for beginner crypto traders. I think it’s also suitable for professionals, it’s not for nothing that they have a huge number of deals! Trading volumes are large, liquidity is high, the exchange is in demand

Bernon

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
19 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
There are huge trading volumes, the exchange is very famous. There are low commissions, which is very pleasing. Wide functionality. But there are also disadvantages, of course. It happens that you can’t enter the exchange, these difficulties are temporary, most likely caused by server overload.

Mishaelll

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
19 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
This cryptocurrency exchange, like any other, has both pros and cons. The most important thing is that the trading platform is actively developing, it pays honestly and tries to motivate traders with contests. And finally, advice for beginners - if you register on this platform, first practice on a demo account, and then deposit real money. Crypto exchange provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the functionality of the platform and test various strategies without risks.

Arik

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
20 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
On the technical side, everything is ok, for half a year of cooperation with this company I did not notice any freezes and malfunctions in the terminal. It is quite simple yet functional. The terminal is unique in its own way, you can create orders with individual parameters and then copy them for many transactions. It's simple and convenient.

Caskad

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
20 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome bonus for replenishment. This is if someone is interested in such bonuses. I refused them, I'm more interested in trading with my own money. Coinwan has a fairly high trading activity of traders, a high trading volume and, accordingly, high liquidity.

Quok

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
20 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I advise everyone to trade cryptocurrency in Coinwan. Here you can trade cryptocurrencies on the most favorable terms, there are no large commissions like many others. Also, the support service helps in any situation and under any circumstances.

Fernin

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
21 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Coinwan.com is a crypto platform that you can trust and where everything works as it should. Transactions are instant, credit leverage is decent. You can even turn around with a small score. I know many who started trading here with small amounts, and now they are making good money.

ExMachine

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
21 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent crypto broker. I have been trading with him for a year, and so far I have nothing bad to say. On the contrary, I want to praise. The terminal for me is easy to use and understandable, does not hang, which is important. The service is also very pleasing, support is always in touch. A large selection of digital currencies. I have a stable income here. The withdrawal is fast, there are enough ways. In general, I found the best cryptocurrency broker for myself after long wanderings.

Entrik

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
21 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Сoinwan is loyal to both professionals and beginners. Here they are trying to improve their knowledge of digital currencies, the training is really sensible. With a variety of assets for trading, I also did not observe any problems. The terminal is functional and works without technical failures. If there were difficulties, it was only with slowing down the charts. The bugs are short-term and support quickly fixes these bugs.

Sodex

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
22 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
Not the best, but easy to work with
Very good crypto platform, adequate support, simple interface, the platform works quickly and efficiently. I would like to note the quick withdrawal, you do not have to wait. The set of tools is good. I am covered 100%.

Maxillion

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I will say this: CoinWan has both pros and cons. Otherwise, everything is fine. As the earnings and withdrawal of money.

CriptoMN

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
There are really a lot of assets for trading, commission costs are adequate. If we objectively weigh all the pros and cons, then it will be comfortable for both professionals and beginners to work with this crypto exchange.

FlexiMo

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
23 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I met Coinwan crypto exchange three months ago. To date, i has transferred almost all of his assets to this site. On trading in the comments, they write so much, there is nothing special to add. The terminal is really convenient, many unique features. Trading volumes are large, the speed of transactions is high.

Cibro

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
24 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I have been cooperating with the exchange for several months now and so far I can only say good things about it. There is no opportunity to trade large amounts, because I started recently and have not had time to unwind yet. It is good that you can start on this platform with minimal amounts. The crypto exchange is loyal to beginners, I checked it for myself

Vlion

Kayıtlı Üye
Katılım
24 Eki 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ticaret puanı - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see the mobile app when it is ready?

Benzer konular

Üst